Print this page
The Welcome to MADE on demand platform is designed to help you reach your health, wellness and fitness goals with access to a range of videos, clips, programmes & advice from experts and professionals in their own fields. Information provided through the Welcome to MADE on demand service does not purport to be and must not be taken as medical advice, therefore, before starting any exercise regime you should consider consulting your doctor, especially if you have any medical condition(s) or are taking medication, are pregnant or have any related concerns. If you have asthma, diabetes, a heart condition, growth condition or have experienced chest pains or dizziness in the last month, we strongly advise you NOT to participate in any of video-on-demand classes, activities and any other products and/or services which are provided by third party trainers via the Welcome to MADE on demand service (the “Session(s)”).
By using the Welcome to MADE on demand platform, you recognise that there is always an element of risk involved with any physical activity and your attendance at or participation in any Session is solely at your own risk. If at any time during a Session you feel discomfort or pain you should cease the exercise and seek medical assistance as required. Your participation in these Sessions are entirely voluntary and you may opt out at any given time, if you so wish.
You agree that Welcome to MADE will not be liable to you and/or any third party for or in connection with:
• losses not caused by our breach of these terms and conditions; or
• any consequential or incidental losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and not reasonably foreseeable by us and you at the time of entering into these terms and conditions.
Welcome to MADE and its affiliates do not exclude or limit in any way its liability for:
• death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors;
• fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and
• breach of the terms implied by applicable consumer protection legislation in England and Wales (to the extent they cannot be excluded by law).
Welcome to MADE cannot accept any liability for the actions of third party trainers or any breach by them of the terms of their service to you. Welcome to MADE will not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, which arises out of or is in any way connected with your attendance at or participation in any Session.